Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Feelin' the Love

For the past few months I've been a member of a Ning community called Lovin' Mixed Media. It's an Artist's Community run by Australian Gary Reef (who happens to live in a forest in Norway). I found Gary by accident on Youtube one day. His videos (there are tons) show he is sincere in wanting to help other artists develop into more well-rounded professionals, and his down-to-earth style is really easy to like! I started out watching his "Technique of the Week" videos.



After subscribing to Gary's Youtube videos I later decided to join his Ning site (which is free by the way) and have been enjoying the support and feedback of other like-minded artists, learning techniques from Gary (for FREE!!) and participating in the monthly art challenges. I would encourage any artist who needs support or wants to push themselves a little further (in a fun and gentle way) to join (for FREE! Did I say that yet? Ha ha!) and check out Lovin' Mixed Media!

No comments:

Post a Comment